Скрыть объявление
Вы хотите стать участником нашего форума? Если у Вас уже есть учётная запись на нашем форуме, то Вы можете Войти. Если же вы не зарегистрированы, то Регистрация.

Help Cliente

Тема в разделе "Общение", создана пользователем AEzeequiel, 3 июн 2020.

1. TopicStarter Overlay

AEzeequiel D-Grade

AEzeequiel
    Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Лучшие ответы:
    Рейтинги:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I respectfully address you to ask if there is a way to occupy the client in its English version (this includes: community. items. skills and interface) I am only using the .CFG configuration to activate part of the game language in English (ALT + B community) even so everything else is in Russian and I find it very difficult to understand since my native language is Spanish. I hope you understand my question and I apologize if this post does not correspond to this section.

Thanks a lot. atte: AEzeequiel

PS: I find the server super interesting and I want to start a broadcast on Twitch and attract more players but because of the language it brings me problems.

2. Ноэль

Ноэль
    • Администратор
    Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Лучшие ответы:
    Рейтинги:
    +28.044 / 552 / -171
    Unfortunately this is not possible. Due to the fact that thousands of new objects with descriptions and creatures were made, hundreds of skills and their descriptions were changed, all this, even in Russian, would have been completely accurate, and I don’t even dream of a translation. These are the realities

• Нравится! Нравится! x 1
  3. TopicStarter Overlay

AEzeequiel D-Grade

AEzeequiel
    Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Лучшие ответы:
    Рейтинги:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thanks brother. I appreciate your honesty. a big hug

Загрузка...